Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My journey of digitisation

Share on Orkut
It seems like a long tiring yet interesting travel between two worlds - Offline & Online Marketing worlds. Hailing from an advertising & marketing communications background, it was pretty difficult to get acclimatised to the very dynamic online world.

To add on to my grief, there's been jargon's thrown everyday which went off like tangents to my little mind. However, as the journey took its course, it went on to become one of my most interesting learning till date. Probably, I was slowly but surely getting digitised!

This space is on the way to become a very effective platform to market/sale your product or promote brands or even position oneself as a thought leader.
I practically had to learn lots from basics like CPC, PPC, adwords, social media marketing - facebook, linkedin etc; to understand some part of markup languages in order to implement some customization on my fan pages. But it's possibly worth it, looking at the growth of online space and social media!

No comments: